At Ozemed Medical center and Surgery we are committed to providing high quality mental health services. Our Mental Health Service provides a range of recovery orientated, person centered services to the youth, adult and aged population.
At Ozemed Medical center and Surgery we provide assessment, treatment and ongoing care to people with mental health problems.
Services are also provided offering support and advice to patient’s families and carers.
- Child and Adolescent Mental health services
- Adult (18-64) Mental health services
- Aged (65 and older) Mental health services
Our doctors work collaboratively with patients and their families/carers and other service providers to provide integrated, individualised, and recovery-orientated treatment that improves the well-being of our patients, but also their families and extended carer networks.
At Ozemed Medical center and Surgery we offer a range of services based on holistic and a multi-disciplinary approach to patient treatment including:
- Dedicated teams including doctor, psychology and nursing
- Inclusion of families and carers in treatment if required
- Physical health screening
- Support with discharge planning
- Collaborative links with community mental health teams and other services to ensure seamless support on discharge
- Encouragement and assistance for patients to access hospital services where required
We are committed to your needs, our values include:
- Service: We provide care for those in need through caring, patient focused interactions always with the aim of making a difference.
- Integrity: We are open, honest and ethical with staff, patients and carers.
- Compassion: Our approach with patients, carers and families, and our staff is always in an empathetic and non-judgmental way.
- Respect: We respect the journey of our patients and their families and carers and recognize their individual needs.
- Excellence: We aim for excellence in recovery by focusing on the delivery of service through knowledge and professionalism.
High levels of mental health are associated with increased learning, creativity and productivity, more pro-social behaviour and positive social relationships, together with improved physical health and life expectancy. In contrast, mental health conditions can cause distress, impact on day-to-day functioning and relationships, and are associated with poor physical health and premature death from suicide.
If you feel that you may be affected by depression or anxiety or any other mental health condition, feel comfort in the knowledge that they are treatable conditions and effective treatments are available.
Book an Appoinment
Please fill in the below form & we will give you a call to schedule your appointment.